Web Hosting Canada (WHC) empowers tens of thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses to thrive with its powerful yet affordable online solutions.
Join us and be part of a collaborative and passionate team dedicated to building Canada’s ultimate growth ecosystem.
How you fit in:
Under the direct supervision of the Sales Manager, your objectives will be twofold: to acquire new clients through our Leads platform and propose the most fitting services for their budgets and needs, and to nurture relationships with existing clients to ensure their infrastructure requirements are being met and to upgrade them when needed
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Engaging and acquiring new clients by phone, live chat, email or in person (during events, for example).
- Grabbing new opportunities in a competitive environment
- Working closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- Determining the needs of your clients, informing them about the latest solutions available to them, and establishing onboarding strategies adapted to their specific requirements.
- Negotiating new contracts with clients; facilitating payments
- Nurturing existing client relationships and representing the company with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Participating in retention initiatives and churn-rate reduction strategies.
- You will contribute to our business growth and collaborative atmosphere
Who you are:
- You are a hunter and thrive in a competitive, performance-based sales environment
- You are excellent communication skills;
- You are confident and work well with others
- You have exceptional listening skills
- You are customer-focused;
- you can build relationships quickly and effectively
- You have very strong organizational skills;
- You are independent, resourceful and diligent
- You have strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- You are proficient with Video Conferencing tools (Zoom, Hangouts, Teams, etc.) for closing some deals
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales (with a preference in technology sales and a must with account management experience)
- Bilingual (French & English, spoken and written)
- Very good analytical and resourcefulness skills
- Competent writer with good typing speed
- Computer and tech savvy a definite asset
- Experience building or maintaining a website also a definite asset
What we offer:
- A growing tech company, with driven, passionate people and a shared purpose.
- A modern Work From Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a new office in Montreal (with ping pong and foosball), should you choose to work from there.
- Group insurance, personal days & other perks
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
**MUST BE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA**
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of what we stand for at WHC. We strongly believe everyone has the right to be their authentic self in the workplace and therefore should feel comfortable doing so. That’s why we celebrate our differences in race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and religion. We've witnessed firsthand how a diverse workforce fosters unique perspectives, increased innovation, better problem-solving, engagement and an overall happier work environment.
Back to Job List