Web Hosting Canada (WHC) empowers tens of thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses to thrive with its powerful yet affordable online solutions.
Join us and be part of a collaborative and passionate team dedicated to building Canada’s ultimate growth ecosystem.
How you fit in
Do you enjoy helping others? Even more so when it means using your tech skills? Then you’re what we are looking for!
WHC is seeking a highly-skilled Tech Geek / Junior Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting relationships. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your main focus will be on two very simple (but oh so important!) objectives:
- Acquiring new customers (either through our own leads platform OR using your own resources).
- Keeping our existing clients happy and making sure they choose the best possible solutions for their needs
You will make an impact by:
- Understanding how our clients need our products and services and proposing the best solutions for them
- Engaging and connecting with new clients by phone, live chat, email or in-person (e.g. during events)
- Having an ability to master the tech lingo around the hosting industry and transforming it into something digestible for both our current and potential clients
- Establishing onboarding strategies adapted to the clients’ specific requirements.
- Negotiating contracts with medium-sized businesses; facilitating payments when needed
- Managing a portfolio of clients from Entrepreneurs to Small and Medium businesses
- Working with the team to make sure our customers are happy and stick with us!
- Being passionate about WHC products and services and acting as our brand ambassador
- Contributing to the growth of our business and our collaborative atmosphere
- Being a tech sales expert and keeping yourself in the loop with the latest trends in our industry, and our offerings
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly sales goals
Who you are:
- You're driven and thrive in a competitive, performance-based sales environment.
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You're confident and you work well with others
- You have exceptional listening skills
- You are customer-focused; you can build relationships quickly and effectively
- You have excellent organizational skills;
- You're independent, resourceful, and diligent
- You have strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- You're skilled with video conferencing tools (Zoom, Hangouts, Teams, etc.) and able to close deals virtually
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the business market (preferably in tech and some account management experience is a must).
- Bilingual (fluent in French & English, spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and resourcefulness skills
- Able to write competent copy at a good typing speed
- Experience in creating or maintaining a website is a definite asset
What we offer:
- A growing tech company, with driven, passionate people and a shared purpose.
- A modern Work-From-Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a new office in Montreal (with ping pong and foosball), should you choose to work from there.
- Group insurance, personal days & other perks
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of what we stand for at WHC. We strongly believe everyone has the right to be their authentic self in the workplace and therefore should feel comfortable doing so. That’s why we celebrate our differences in race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and religion. We've witnessed firsthand how a diverse workforce fosters unique perspectives, increased innovation, better problem-solving, engagement, and an overall happier work environment.
Back to Job List