Web Hosting Canad (WHC) empowers tens of thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses to thrive with its powerful yet affordable online solutions.
Join us and be part of a collaborative and passionate team dedicated to building Canada’s ultimate growth ecosystem.
How you fit in
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, the Customer Care Advisor agent is an expert communicator with extensive customer service, sales and billing experience. You love to help and always drive to give an exceptional customer experience. You are solutions-oriented.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Responding to live calls, chats and tickets in English & French, carefully documenting each intervention and ensuring client satisfaction
- Identify Sales opportunities (Leads) and log them for follow-up
- Assist new clients with onboarding, advising them on the right product & services according to their business and technical needs
- Assist clients with all their payment and billing related requests
- Promptly activating new orders and vetting new clients
- Identify and report bugs and inefficiencies
Who you are
- You demonstrate integrity and judgment in all that you do
- You take pride in helping people
- You are precise and detail oriented
- You love efficiency
- Excellent communicator, both spoken and in writing
- Some experience with Hosting or Domains considered a strong asset
- Problem solver
- Good typing speed: 40+ Words per Minute (WPM)
- Bilingual: English & French
- Experience in a call centre or in a related technical field (such as hosting) is highly preferred
What we offer
- A modern Work From Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a wonderful office in Montreal, should you choose to work from there!
- Group Insurance
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of what we stand for at WHC. We strongly believe everyone has the right to be their authentic self in the workplace and therefore should feel comfortable doing so. That’s why we celebrate our differences in race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and religion. We've witnessed firsthand how a diverse workforce fosters unique perspectives, increased innovation, better problem-solving, engagement and an overall happier work environment.
Back to Job List