Web Hosting Canada (WHC) empowers tens of thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses to thrive with its powerful yet affordable online solutions.
Join us and be part of a collaborative and passionate team dedicated to building Canada’s ultimate growth ecosystem.
How you fit in
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Domains Product Manager helps drive the strategy and growth of the Domains product line. As the Domains Product Manager, you will leverage your extensive experience within the Domains industry to design and help build a better domain experience for Canadian businesses, organizations and entrepreneurs. Beyond registrations, transfers and renewals, you will be involved in all things domains, including domain search technology, domain aftermarket, TBR, pricing and promotions, premium domains, registry relations, compliance and more.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Shaping the direction and strategy for the Domains product line
- Being a SCRUM Product Owner for Domain Names; creating, prioritizing, and overseeing tasks for multiple teams, in particular Dev & Marketing
- Helping build a better domain experience for Canadian businesses, organizations and entrepreneurs.
- Producing reports and documentation to help support and streamline your products.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about domains, in particular their operations but also their investment value
- You are an Agile veteran and are used to jumping into a SCRUM meeting shortly after breakfast.
- You are passionate about delivering outstanding user experiences
- You contribute regularly to domains-related conversations online, on forums or groups
- You take initiative, seeking out and owning opportunities to learn and evolve with Domain trends
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and celebrating success as a team
- You enjoy the challenges and opportunities that working in a small to midsize enterprise will bring
- You are meticulous and detail oriented
- You are results driven
- You are able and willing to spearhead change
- Proven experience building and evolving successful products.
- Extensive experience in the domains industry, either with a registry or a registrar
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, including interfacing and communicating effectively with employees at all levels across the organization
- Highly flexible, good tolerance for ambiguity and time-driven deadlines, and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient ability to plan, organize, prioritize time and workload to deliver on goals, deadlines and transactional tasks.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), coupled with strong interpersonal skills both in one-on-one and in group settings.
- French communications are a definite asset
- Proven ability to analyze problems, identify key information and issues, interpret data and determine implications, as well as provide recommendations and effectively resolve
- Domain investing expertise an asset
What we offer:
- A growing tech company, with driven, passionate people and a shared purpose.
- A modern Work From Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a new office in Montreal (with ping pong and foosball), should you choose to work from there.
- Group insurance, personal days & other perks
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
Back to Job List