Web Hosting Canada (WHC) empowers tens of thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs and small businesses to thrive with its powerful yet affordable online solutions.
Join us and be part of a collaborative and passionate team dedicated to building Canada’s ultimate growth ecosystem.
How you fit in
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, the Customer Care Specialist agent is an expert communicator with extensive customer service, sales and billing experience. You love to help and always drive to give an exceptional customer experience. You are solutions-oriented.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Priority on inbound L1 sales channels (rather than L1/L2 billing) for web hosting, domain names and websites
- Providing expert insight into our products and services
- Identifying upsell opportunities
- Coordinate sales opportunities handling with Account Executives
- Assist with client onboarding and basic support troubleshooting
- Assist with complaints and escalations
Who you are:
- You demonstrate integrity and judgment in all that you do
- You take pride in helping people
- You are precise and detail oriented
- You love efficiency
- You are resourceful in a changing environment
- You are a team player
- Excellent communicator, both spoken and in writing
- 1+ year(s) of experience with web hosting or domains and deep understanding of WHC systems
- Multi-tasks skills
- Problem solver
- Good typing speed: 40+ Words per Minute (WPM)
- Bilingual: English & French
- Experience in a call centre or in a related technical field (such as hosting) is highly preferred
What we offer:
- A growing tech company, with driven, passionate people and a shared purpose.
- A modern Work From Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a new office in Montreal (with ping pong and foosball), should you choose to work from there.
- Group insurance, personal days & other perks
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of what we stand for at WHC. We strongly believe everyone has the right to be their authentic self in the workplace and therefore should feel comfortable doing so. That’s why we celebrate our differences in race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and religion. We've witnessed firsthand how a diverse workforce fosters unique perspectives, increased innovation, better problem-solving, engagement and an overall happier work environment.
Back to Job List