How you fit in
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Sales and Marketing will drive WHC’s sales, marketing and product strategy.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Driving and executing WHC’s marketing vision and plan
- Driving revenue & sales
- Driving Product & UX strategy
- Setting targets for the sales team
- Ensuring alignment between marketing and sales initiatives
- Reinforcing the WHC brand and corporate identity
- Researching the market, understanding customer requirements and analyzing trends.
- Nurturing profitable business relationships with vendors and partners
- Reporting on key metrics
- Creating and maintaining sales, marketing, product and UX budgets.
Who you are:
- You are a seasoned leader and influential marketer
- You understand the technical challenges facing Canadian & Quebecois small businesses and entrepreneurs
- You love tech and have an extensive understanding of the web hosting industry
- You have a deep online marketing experience with proven success in applying strategies and techniques that result in substantial revenue growth for new and existing product lines.
- You are passionate about growing new opportunities. We're looking for an experienced risk taker who has proven their success with growing revenue in the hosting space and open-source software/technology environments.
- You are someone with a proven track record of leading a team to achieve both personal development and company goals.
- You have 5+ years of experience leading a team of sales and/or marketing professionals
- Must be bilingual, French and English both written and spoken
- Hold a University degree in a related discipline: Business, Commerce, Marketing
What we offer:
- A growing tech company, with driven, passionate people and a shared purpose.
- A modern Work From Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a new office in Montreal (with ping pong and foosball), should you choose to work from there.
- Group insurance, personal days & other perks
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
Inclusion and diversity are at the core of what we stand for at WHC. We strongly believe everyone has the right to be their authentic self in the workplace and therefore should feel comfortable doing so. That’s why we celebrate our differences in race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and religion. We've witnessed firsthand how a diverse workforce fosters unique perspectives, increased innovation, better problem-solving, engagement and an overall happier work environment.
Back to Job List